The fast food industry thrives in most of the world. Chains like McDonald’s and Burger King typically come out on top in the $651 billion fast food industry. In Vietnam, however, the brands have failed to take off. McDonald’s and Burger King have more than 36,000 and 16,000 locations across the globe, respectively. But in Vietnam, McDonald’s has 17 stores and Burger King has 13.
In Vietnam, a country spoiled for choice when it comes to food, some U.S. fast food chains are struggling to compete with the local competition.
Check out the video above to see why McDonald’s and Burger King are flopping in Vietnam.
» Subscribe to CNBC:
About CNBC: From ‘Wall Street’ to ‘Main Street’ to award winning original documentaries and Reality TV series, CNBC has you covered. Experience special sneak peeks of your favorite shows, exclusive video and more.
Connect with CNBC News Online
Get the latest news:
Follow CNBC on LinkedIn:
Follow CNBC News on Facebook:
Follow CNBC News on Twitter:
Follow CNBC News on Google+:
Follow CNBC News on Instagram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Eng|Vietsub] Moonlight Drawn By Clouds – Gummy (Ost Mây Họa Ánh Trăng – Moonlight Drawn By Clouds)
- 🔴 Trực tiếp bắn pháo hoa tết 2020 | Direct fireworks, happy new year | 直接烟花 | सीधे फायरवर्क | 直接花火
- Máy giặt Inverter LG FC1409S2W: sạch sẽ hơn với máy giặt LG • Điện máy XANH
- Máy gắp kẹo và gắp gấu bông mini dùng pin
- Máy ép cám viên 1 pha || Máy ép cám viên hộ gia đình 3A3Kw