Visiting the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City is a fantastic way of seeing more of Vietnam than just the hustle and bustle of a big city. From Ho Chi Minh City we booked a tour to visit the Mekong Delta.
Our tour could not have been more diverse:
– We visited a market, where locals produced rice crackers, thin rice papers and a lot more local products.
– We were presented a dance/music show while eating some tasty fruit.
– We went kayaking on the Mekong after actually getting stuck in the river!
– We made our own Rice Pancakes and Spring Rolls and enjoyed a delicious Vietnamese lunch afterwards.
– We cycled around the beautiful area.
– We witnessed the unique Mekong Delta from a small boat.
#mekongdelta #hochiminhmekongdelta #kayakingmekong
If you want to read more about our travels check out our homepage: www.karinandpatrick.com
And if you can’t get enough of our content you can also follow us on Instagram: @karin_and_patrick 👍
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Eng|Vietsub] Moonlight Drawn By Clouds – Gummy (Ost Mây Họa Ánh Trăng – Moonlight Drawn By Clouds)
- 🔴 Trực tiếp bắn pháo hoa tết 2020 | Direct fireworks, happy new year | 直接烟花 | सीधे फायरवर्क | 直接花火
- Máy giặt Inverter LG FC1409S2W: sạch sẽ hơn với máy giặt LG • Điện máy XANH
- Máy gắp kẹo và gắp gấu bông mini dùng pin
- Máy ép cám viên 1 pha || Máy ép cám viên hộ gia đình 3A3Kw