Hey everyone for this episode of Play it Through I take on the adventure game The Adventures of Gilligan’s Island based on the 1960s sitcom.
#gilligansisland #retrogaming #retro #nes #nintendo #bandainamco #gaming
For any and all business inquires please email
My patreon for just $1 you get a shout out at the end of every video plus other rewards for higher pledges.
Check out my stuff on
My reviews are not influenced by any company or individual other then my own opinion. I will never review a game I was paid to check out however I do receive review copies of many games I review and always include in the description if I did receive it as a review copy. My scale is 0 – 10 for a game to get a 10 it must be a once in a generation style of game those that change gaming or have a major impact for years to come. I use the score of 5 to showcase a game that is average in everything that it does. It doesn’t mean the game is bad its just usually one of those very forgettable games. In order for a game to get a 1 or 0 it has to be really truly awful filled with bugs and glitches, super short, way too overpriced, horrible controls, etc.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lý do khiến bạn nhất định không nên bỏ qua game cây bắn zombie
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 1: Basics)
- NBA 2K20 – How To Use Player DNA (Tips)
- "Gilligan's Island" DARK CINEMATIC COVER (feat. Nicole Serrano) // Produced by Tommee Profitt
- Learn Colors with Soccer Balls and Funny Baby Elephant | Learning Videos for Kids, Toddlers