A playthrough of Bandai’s 1990 NES game, The Adventures of Gilligan’s Island.
An interesting throw back for a license that, for all intents and purposes, was utterly dead and forgotten by the time this game was released. It does a decent job of keeping the spirit of the show and the game play isn’t bad (though the fighting doesn’t really work reliably at all, but thankfully there are only a couple of enemies that really have to be killed during the game), though the final level gets pretty obnoxious when 90% of it involves walking back and forth between Mr. Howell and Maryann. Oh well – it’s an entertaining diversion. Just be warned: if you don’t know the layout of the levels, it’s pretty doubtful you’ll finish any of the levels within the time limit. This one requires a fair bit of either memorization or cartography skill to really stand a chance at.
The video I uploaded of this a few years ago was looking pretty shoddy in its 240p glory, so I thought that I’d redo it. Hope you enjoy my play of this bizarre licensed game!
No cheats were used during the recording of this video.
NintendoComplete ( punches you in the face with in-depth reviews, screenshot archives, and music from classic 8-bit NES games!
Visit for the latest updates!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lý do khiến bạn nhất định không nên bỏ qua game cây bắn zombie
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 1: Basics)
- NBA 2K20 – How To Use Player DNA (Tips)
- "Gilligan's Island" DARK CINEMATIC COVER (feat. Nicole Serrano) // Produced by Tommee Profitt
- Learn Colors with Soccer Balls and Funny Baby Elephant | Learning Videos for Kids, Toddlers