Quick TIps | Creating a professional Portfolio for Illustration and Concept Art
Hey everyone! This was a topic brought up alot by viewers on the stream and I wanted to atleast get a few broad ideas across. They may seem pretty basic but I see alot of portfolios come across my desk that don’t follow a few simple things. In this era, almost all portfolios are digital and sent to someone online.
I hope any of it can help you take a look at your own, and possibly improve it some! 🙂
Want a link to my brushes used in the video? (DG_MAIN is what I use most)
*** Subscribe to My Channel for More Timelapse painting and Tutorials! ***
Like my work? Follow me for More: ============================
We stream LIVE on twitch 3 nights a week over at
Thanks so much for taking a look at my channel!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lý do khiến bạn nhất định không nên bỏ qua game cây bắn zombie
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 1: Basics)
- NBA 2K20 – How To Use Player DNA (Tips)
- "Gilligan's Island" DARK CINEMATIC COVER (feat. Nicole Serrano) // Produced by Tommee Profitt
- Learn Colors with Soccer Balls and Funny Baby Elephant | Learning Videos for Kids, Toddlers