Photopills vs The Photographers Ephemeris vs Planit Pro | Photo Planning App Comparison!
Today I do the ultimate test between Photopills vs The Photographers Ephemeris vs Planit Pro! It’s a big all things tested…test…for time codes see description…conclusion: 32:23
If you’re wondering which one to buy…you need to watch this so you can make the right decision before spending your hard earned cash on the planning app that will really suit you and your style of photography.
Here are some timecodes if you want ot skip to certain points:
Planit Pro: 11:45
Planit Live: 19:07
The Photographers Ephemeris: 20:42
The Photographers Ephemeris 3D: 27:40
The Photographers Transit: 31:17
the 500 Rule:
Clear Outside Weather forcasting app:
My Favourite Photographers:
Michael The Maven
To sign up for my weekly emails click on this link:
I have recently become an ambassador for Epidemic Sound which I am stoked about and I’ll be talking in the near future about getting royalty free music and sound effects…if you need good music, head over to their site for a free trail:
My Equipment list:
Big tripod for tracker:
Manfrotto 055 Tripod
Manfrotto ball head
If you would like to see more, subscribe and turn on notifications for weekly videos, hints and tips and more. If you know anyone who would benefit from this video, share and like the video.
So many good songs and sound effects on the epidemic sound website, go check them out!!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 1: Basics)
- NBA 2K20 – How To Use Player DNA (Tips)
- "Gilligan's Island" DARK CINEMATIC COVER (feat. Nicole Serrano) // Produced by Tommee Profitt
- Learn Colors with Soccer Balls and Funny Baby Elephant | Learning Videos for Kids, Toddlers
- Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker – Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 – Story Mode (Full Game) PS4 PRO