How to learn Vietnamese? Learn Vietnamese while you sleep. This video features 130 basic Vietnamese words and phrases that teach grammar automatically. They are especially useful for the beginning student of Vietnamese.
South Vietnam Accent…
To use just play the video before sleeping…
If you want to really learn Vietnamese, the best way is to listen and speak the most common Vietnamese phrases as often and as accurately as possible. If you want to learn Vietnamese well, these videos will help you do that. And doing it in a relaxed way is even better!!!!
Looking for an Vietnamese teacher? Try Italki. They have tons of great teachers that you can talk to online.
Check Out Some Other Languages!
Learn Mandarin Chinese While you Sleep
Learn Spanish (Spain) While you Sleep
Learn Japanese while you Sleep
Learn Korean while you Sleep
Learn Italian while you Sleep
Learn French while you Sleep
Learn Hindi while you Sleep
Learn Russian While You Sleep
Learn German While You Sleep
The idea is to be in as relaxed or calm a state as possible. Put on headphones if you need to. Best time is the right before you go to bed. The brain is supposedly more receptive in that relaxed state.
The plan: listen to this as often as possible until the words and phrases are natural to you, that you don’t even need to think to say them.
These phrases can be used mainly for the first encounters. What do you say to people who you don’t know at all or don’t know very well? Those phrases.
My name is Evan (Eko). Happy learning.
Let me know if you want to learn anything specific. 🙂
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cánh Hồng Phai – Phương Ý (Cover) | Bài Hát Hay Nhất Về Cuộc Đời Con Gái Nên Nghe Và Ngẫm
- Thí Sinh từ Đại Học Bách Khoa Phát Âm Tiếng Anh Tốt và Nói Lưu Loát
- chú Tư từng chứng kiến "ma võng" và điều kì lạ ai ngủ nơi này đều không dám nói
- Nhiều điều thiếu sót tui chưa nhận ra quá huhu || MISTHY REACTION "Có Tất Cả Nhưng Thiếu Anh" – ERIK
- Những sự cố hài hước bất ngờ trên sóng Đài truyền hình Việt Nam 😂😀