Learn English with Nelson Mandela. Mandela was awarded an honorary degree during a special ceremony at Harvard in September 1998. Nelson Mandela was the first democratically elected president of South Africa. He had to shift the culture of a country after the end of the apartheid regime, which enforced separation of the races and stifled freedom of the press. He established more open dialogue, encouraged communication about past abuses without taking revenge, created new relationships among people, and focused on economic empowerment for the black majority. In this Speech, he also quotes: “The greatest single challenge facing our globalised world is to combat and eradicate its disparities.” – Watch with big English subtitles.
✅ Get the full transcript and audio of this speech FREE on our website:
✅ Also, download our FREE English Ebooks:
✅ Do you want to become a better writer, reader, speaker, and speller? Check our NEW eBook:
👉 How to Learn English Online and from Home:
Follow us on Social Media:
👉 Instagram: englishspeeches
👉 Facebook: englishspeeches
👉 Twitter: englishspeeches
All content on our website is totally FREE.
The only thing we ask is: Please! SUBSCRIBE to our Channel:
❤️ Thank you for watching!
Link to the original video:
We use this video for educational purposes. Thank you for making this Speech possible.
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
1)This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
2)This video is also for teaching purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
4)I only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
English Speeches does not own the rights to these video clips. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and inspiring others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://lpmndc.org/hoc-tieng-anh/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cánh Hồng Phai – Phương Ý (Cover) | Bài Hát Hay Nhất Về Cuộc Đời Con Gái Nên Nghe Và Ngẫm
- Thí Sinh từ Đại Học Bách Khoa Phát Âm Tiếng Anh Tốt và Nói Lưu Loát
- chú Tư từng chứng kiến "ma võng" và điều kì lạ ai ngủ nơi này đều không dám nói
- Nhiều điều thiếu sót tui chưa nhận ra quá huhu || MISTHY REACTION "Có Tất Cả Nhưng Thiếu Anh" – ERIK
- Những sự cố hài hước bất ngờ trên sóng Đài truyền hình Việt Nam 😂😀