Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy this DIY. It’s super easy to make and my friends loved the idea, to find out the gender of their baby! I have listed all the information you need to recreate the DIY below.
– 3′ x 4′ peg board
– Color powder for the gender. I bought the powder at Target for under $2 – what a steal! (In the video I use yellow because I was filming my test run).
– Cornstarch to fill the non-gender balloons. You’re welcome to use while color powder. It so happens that I couldn’t find anything other than “actual” colors at Target.
– Black balloons
– Mickey and Minnie Foam stickers. I bought mine at Michaels.
– Letters- I traced and cut them out of black poster paper.
* Do NOT keep the board displayed outside. Bring the board out when it is time for the gender reveal. You don’t want to risk the heat of the sun popping any balloons before the reveal!
I also want to apologize for the intro and outdo looking kind of warped. I’m not sure what happened there :/