Crash Bandicoot 1 (PS1) – Meet the Save System (and 0% password) (also read desc.) (480p)
Fixed edition. As some people spread false information and some just don’t know what they’re talkin’ ’bout, here’s with examples the covering of the infamous Save System. With 0% password (it’s real). It was fun making this when being sick and coughing all the time. It doesn’t show though. Let’s be honest here, the system isn’t really that bad, you just suck at using it. That’s why you all say it sucks. As one guy said to me once, be happy that you can save in the first place. TICK READ MOAR, THERE’S MOAR IMPORTANCE IN HERE
And don’t search that one thing in the credits, please. Unless you’re 18 or older and like Japanese things.
DISCLAIMER: Quotes are self made based on what I’ve encountered.
Section 1: “To save [progress], get a gem” – FALSE. It says “GEM SAVE” and thus saves the acquired gem only.
Section 3: “I played far, then used early bonus round to save” – FALSE. Saving at a bonus round for level X saves your progress to that level you save in. If you got further it’s bye bye to that if you quit.
Section 2: I haven’t seen quotes to this but. If you skip a bonus round and then save, say at the next one, the earlier one can’t be used anymore.
Other things worth noting about the system:
– When the “SAVE POINT X% COMPLETE!” pops up in Tawna Bonus, that’s when the point where you return from Game Over is updated. This also applies to the save file and if you don’t update that to it at this point… You know the deal.
– You can’t skip saving after completing a Tawna Bonus Round, it “saves”, even if you don’t have a Memory Card inserted and it shows you the Password. (The Memory Card save is the same thing, just think of it as the Password stored in there.)
– Seems that some people think there’s not enough save opportunities to reach 100%, BUT IF YOU KNOW THE SYSTEM, IT’S DESIGNED SO THAT THERE’S MORE THAN ENOUGH.
– You can skip saving in Cortex Bonus Rounds after getting the key. However, whatever type of saving you encounter the next time, it saves all previously unsaved stuff.
– FUN FACT: One of the developers hates the save system, but it’s not really that bad once you know how it works.
So I’ve made a saving FAQ too, but GameFAGs didn’t like it, so it’s in me site:
(Yes, the video’s name is a joke referencing those Meet the Team videos.)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lý do khiến bạn nhất định không nên bỏ qua game cây bắn zombie
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 1: Basics)
- NBA 2K20 – How To Use Player DNA (Tips)
- "Gilligan's Island" DARK CINEMATIC COVER (feat. Nicole Serrano) // Produced by Tommee Profitt
- Learn Colors with Soccer Balls and Funny Baby Elephant | Learning Videos for Kids, Toddlers