Card Golf – Quick Rules
This game is specifically 9-Hole Golf. 6-Hole Golf is the more common variation, but I love the matching strategy for this one.
Card Golf is a fantastic but little-known traditional card game using 52 regular cards. If you have more than 4 players, you may want to shuffle two decks together. The goal of the game is to have the lowest score of all the players. Every card is worth its face value: Aces are one, picture cards are ten, but the King is worth zero points.
To play, deal everyone 9 cards face-down and place the rest of the cards in the center of the table with the top card revealed. DO NOT LOOK AT YOUR CARDS. Instead arrange them in a 3×3 grid, like so. Choose three cards to turn face up. You can rearrange your cards now if you’d like, but you may not for the rest of the game.
On your turn, you have three options. You may replace any of your cards with the face-up card. Or you may turn any of your current cards face-up. Or you can draw the top card and choose whether or not you keep it. Here’s where things get interesting: if you can manage to fill a row or a column will a three-of-a-kind, the sum for that row is now zero!
The game ends the moment any player flips their last card face-up. Everyone flips and counts up all their cards and the lowest score wins. Hmm, looks like I scored a 19. Not bad!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lý do khiến bạn nhất định không nên bỏ qua game cây bắn zombie
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 1: Basics)
- NBA 2K20 – How To Use Player DNA (Tips)
- "Gilligan's Island" DARK CINEMATIC COVER (feat. Nicole Serrano) // Produced by Tommee Profitt
- Learn Colors with Soccer Balls and Funny Baby Elephant | Learning Videos for Kids, Toddlers