Can't afford art school? – Tips for self taught Concept Artists.
Equipment I use-
Not everyone can afford to go to art school. The good news is that concept artists are hired based on their skill not their degree. So here are a few ideas on how you can improve on your own and teach yourself concept art. Unfortunately you’re going to have to assess your own weaknesses, and formulate your own curriculum.
-Assess your strengths and weaknesses.
-Constantly schedule time to improve on your weaknesses.
-Schedule your own projects based on games you love. Set up a daily routine as if you’re already a concept artist on those projects, and the fan forums are your audience.
– Run with your successes, and keep doing them in order to keep enthusiastic about your craft.
-Improve your skillset EVERY day with tutorials from pros.
– Get feedback from gamers who play the games you want to design for.
Things I’ve worked on:
Overwatch (PC, PS4)
League of Legends (PC)
Diablo 3 (PC,PS4)
Hearthstone (Mobile, PC)
Burning Crusade (PC)
Wrath of the Lich King (PC)
Final Fight Streetwise (PS2)
He Man (GBA)
Terminator 3 (GBA)
Goblins and Gnomes
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://lpmndc.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lý do khiến bạn nhất định không nên bỏ qua game cây bắn zombie
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 1: Basics)
- NBA 2K20 – How To Use Player DNA (Tips)
- "Gilligan's Island" DARK CINEMATIC COVER (feat. Nicole Serrano) // Produced by Tommee Profitt
- Learn Colors with Soccer Balls and Funny Baby Elephant | Learning Videos for Kids, Toddlers