1 Hour of Space Ambient Music (Hades 9)
Ideal for study, relaxation, or managing an intergalactic fleet! Here’s a compilation of ambient music I’ve written for Hades 9 (formerly Novus Aeterno)!
This score has pretty much spent many years in limbo, as the original game was facing multiple delays before the concept was eventually changed, with the game being rebuilt from the ground up. Now after successfully getting in touch with Matt there’s finally been some development on the publishing of the music, and now I’m happy to announce that the score will be released soon!
The score clocks in somewhere around 140 minutes, featuring a lot of music that has been written somewhere in between 2010 – 2012. I’m uncertain if they’re still going to use most of the music that I’ve originally written for them, as this new game is going to be a lot darker than the original concept. Since the music is also pretty old now, I thought it would be a better idea to put the ambient tracks here as a bulk upload, rather than separating these tracks among multiple videos. I’ll make sure to upload at least one of the battle tracks once the score is released, so stay tuned for its release! Once it’s out it will also be send to those who’ve backed the original Kickstarter.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 1: Basics)
- NBA 2K20 – How To Use Player DNA (Tips)
- "Gilligan's Island" DARK CINEMATIC COVER (feat. Nicole Serrano) // Produced by Tommee Profitt
- Learn Colors with Soccer Balls and Funny Baby Elephant | Learning Videos for Kids, Toddlers
- Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker – Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 – Story Mode (Full Game) PS4 PRO